- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ahmed A Bazzi DO
Dr. Ahmed A Bazzi, DO is a doctor primarily located in Canton, MI, with other offices in Canton, MI and Detroit, MI( and 3 other locations). They have 12 years of experience. Their specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
Dr. Ahmed A Bazzi has 5 locations
Dr. Ahmed A Bazzi has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Ahmed A Bazzi has the following 23 expertise
- Back Pain
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Congenital Limb Deformities
- Equinus Deformity
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Disorders
- Cerebral Palsy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2017)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
12 Years Experience
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Ahmed A Bazzi Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Ahmed A Bazzi
Dr. Bazzi graduated from the Michigan State University College of Human Medicine in 2007. Dr. Bazzi works in Canton, MI and 4 other locations and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine. Dr. Bazzi is affiliated with Children's Hospital Of Michigan and DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital.