Dr. Ahmed A Elborno Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ahmed A Elborno?

The Best

Wonderful dsoctor for neck and back pain. He has really helped me with fibromyalgia. He is kind and patient and really knows how to treat pain. His staff is very professional and courteous.

Rude and dishonest

I was referred to speak with Elbourno's staff by pharmacy who stated I needed prior authorization and that the last one expired. I called office who told me to call next day if nothing happens I did another staff said next day. I waited called back days later, which staff stated working on it will call me. I missed call and returned the call and a different person who never spoke to me regarding the subject answers and attempts to stonewall me. I attempted to explain and I was told I was telling different stories. I did elevate my voice to ask if she would please allow me to speak to the staff who called me, but refused so I hung up. Meet with Dr Elborno, who also didn't want to hear my concern I even asked if he would review my evidence of call logs and voicemail, which he refused. Then his staff member stated she contacted me to help me, which was false. Doctor then stated I was having withdrawals, says he writing an Rx for morphine, which I just wanted to remove medication and reduce current prescriptions. I am a licensed professional as well and don't need my name to be tarnished.

THEE BEST!!

Dr. Elborno is the best pain Doc in the biz. I've been a pain pt. for 12 years now and none of them has come close to helping me like he has. I have several issues that cause severe leg pain. He has named end helped me on every one of them. Kudos to you Dr. E.

I believe he is a very good and understanding doctor. I would highly recommend him.

He cared and tried

I had severed back problems for years.He helped me hold off surgery for several years and made the pain tolerable until I finally had to have surgery.When I finally saw the surgeon, he was able to review all of the Dr. Elborno's work and make a final determination. He said that he had done everything possible to keep me out of the operating room.

great doc

his staff was very courteous and professional. Dr. Elborno took the time to explain my condition and treatment options. I will recommend this doctor without reservations and will return to him.

Dr. Ahmed A Elborno is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Willowbrook, IL.