Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ahmed Elsehety
Dr. Ahmed Elsehety, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Terrell, TX, with other offices in Mesquite, TX and Mesquite, TX . He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Elsehety is affiliated with Lake Pointe Medical Center, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne and Baylor Medical Center At Garland. Dr. Elsehety has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Ahmed Elsehety has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Ahmed Elsehety has the following 4 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Showing 5 of 43
Front office person was very rude & cares more about her smartphone than she did handling calls! On 1 of my visits I watched as she placed incoming calls on hold for at least 10 minutes while she made her weekend plans on her smartphone!! Tried on numerous times to schedule follow-up appointment, but got tired of the extremely long hold times!! Dr. Elsehety is ok but hard to understand!!!
After several years of misery and several different doctors Dr Elsehety got it right the first time. I hope who ever I go to next will continue his treatment he has had me on as that has been my only relief. I thank God for him each and every day. He will be missed. God bless his family as you are all in my thoughts and prayers.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Elsehety is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lake Pointe Medical Center
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne
Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Harris Continued Care Hospital
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Dallas Regional Medical Center
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Kaufman
Harris Methodist - Springwood
Presbyterian Hospital Of Rockwall
Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Mesquite Community Hospital
Dallas Regional Med Center Galloway Campus
Baylor Heart and Vascular Hospital
Texas Health Rockwall
Renaissance Hospital Terrell
Baylor Regional Medical Center Plano
TX Health Presbyterian Hospital Kaufman
Garland Physicians Hospital
36 Years Experience
Graduated in 1977
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ahmed Elsehety in this video.
Dr. Ahmed Elsehety is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Terrell, TX.