Dr. Shahem Kawji Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Shahem Kawji?

A doctor who goes beyond

Posted on April 24th, 2017

We were recommended by our P.A. at the Newport Beach Hoag E.R. to see Dr. Kawji because our son had abrasions in both eyes the day before Easter. We were so fortunate that Dr. Kawji saw us on Easter Sunday, and he was able to comfort us about my son's condition, which healed in days with the prescribed drops and ointment. We are just grateful that Dr. Kawji was considerate to sacrifice some of his time for us that day, and we will certainly recommend him to all of our friends and family.

Posted on October 20th, 2015

This guy is great. He seems genuinely interested in resolving my problem of wet macular degeneration and I have shown marked improvement since seeing him.

Posted on September 5th, 2014

An excellent doctor. Balances his busy procedures with taking enough time to answer your questions. I would definitely recommend him to my wife, children, and grandchildren.

If you need a great and caring doctor, Dr. Kawji is the one!

Posted on August 4th, 2014

Dr. Kawji is very professional and very caring about his patients! He always takes time to answer all and any of my questions, without rushing. He explains the test results, making sure I understand what they mean, and what needs to be done during my visit. I always feel he has my best interest at heart! He also has a great sense of humor!

Posted on May 25th, 2017