4.8

My father and I been to Dr.Kawji's center several times. Dr.Kawji is the best. I highly recommend him to anyone. He is patient and down to earth. He listens to you, makes sure to explain everything and answers all of your questions.

Great Visit

At a time when I was worried about the state of my eyes, Dr. Kawji and team recognized my concerns and took the time to be patient and go over all elements needed for me to understand the health state of my vision. They put me at ease and made sure I remembered to go back in due time to continue ensuring proper eye (retina) care and health.

I had a great experience with Dr.Kawji on my first visit, he was very thorough and kind.

The best retina specialist in Orange County

I suffered a retinal tear on a Friday night of a holiday weekend. Dr. Kawji came into his office at 7 pm to assess and provide medical care. He was extremely compassionate and caring. Wonderful physician .

A doctor who goes beyond

We were recommended by our P.A. at the Newport Beach Hoag E.R. to see Dr. Kawji because our son had abrasions in both eyes the day before Easter. We were so fortunate that Dr. Kawji saw us on Easter Sunday, and he was able to comfort us about my son's condition, which healed in days with the prescribed drops and ointment. We are just grateful that Dr. Kawji was considerate to sacrifice some of his time for us that day, and we will certainly recommend him to all of our friends and family.

This guy is great. He seems genuinely interested in resolving my problem of wet macular degeneration and I have shown marked improvement since seeing him.

Dr. Shahem S Kawji is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.