Dr. Ahmed M Mohamed Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Ahmed M Mohamed?

Looking for new doctor

I can look past the very long wait time because I understand some people might need more time occasionally. What I have a big problem with is not being listened to. My last visit I told him in my 5 minutes that what prescription he had put me on was causing more severe panic attacks. His response was I had OCD because I worry about side effects...that the pharmacy knows nothing...and to not take what my Neurologist wanted me to...keep taking what he said. He never listened to why I was having a problem with his medication. Even laughed at my concern. I want a doctor that will listen before pushing pills...

An Excellent psychiatrist

He listens and was able to diagnose my conditions. He prescribed the right medications that controlled my symptoms much. I highly recommend him.

A good psychiatrist

A good psychiatrist

simply wonderful

Dr ahmed is amazingggg yall

Just ok Dr.

I had several appts with Dr Mohamed and was shocked at the lack of opportunity to speak about my condition. Each time except the first appt I was only in the room with him for 5 to 10 mins after waiting over an hour past my appt time. No matter how little time your actually seen you get charged as if your appt was thorough. He never discussed my condition at all. The office was disorganized and very dirty. I stopped seeing this Dr after deciding money is his only motivation. Everyone in his office was complaining about him scheduling many patients at one time. I went to someone else.

I always waited over an hour as he triple books appointment. Was required to do urine test every month even when not taking controlled substance.

This doctor DOES NOT listen to his patient. He has his own agenda regardless of what you tell him. Promptness is pathetic. After showing up at my appt time he doesnt even walk in the office until an hour later. Staff has an attitude when asked a question and usually come up with a "don't waste our time we're better than you " answer. Will not use your requested lab for labwork and staff tells you to ignore any bills you get from the lab the dr insists upon. Even if it ends up in collections ! They say they have a contract even though the lab in question says they dont and keeps billing you. Very dissatisfied with this doctor. A shame they dont have (-) negative stars on this rating !

a joy to work with and the most pleasant staff. Cares about patient.

just plain bad doctor

Doctor Mohamed has 10 or more people waiting every time I have seen him because he is always extremely late. He takes only 5 or so minutes with you if that. Women take longer it seems because of flirtatious nature. he lacks understanding of newer medications. Not even asking me or checking my blood pressure (which is high) he put me on Adipex and it nearly made me stroke out. He doesn't care it is purely a money issue for him and you are on an assembly line.

bottmfeeder

Perfect for his organization,loser management; a cronie packed dungheap of local right wing scum stay away from loser management,patient care is of no priority to the staff, they are fat on their egos and socialist salaries.

Horrible

Doesn't pay attention to patient. Doesn't listen. Talks more about himself than the patient. Tells stories about himself instead of discussing the patient.

Dr Mohamed seems more interested in his own diagnosis that in my thoughts on the matter at hand. I feel he just isn't listening nor is interested on what I have to say. He spends his allotted time slot with me then hes off leaving you with an appointment a month down the road to deal and fret with what you consider the important issues by yourself. I am not impressed with him at all and seeking another doctor who actually will listen to my problems.