Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ahmed H Mohamed
Dr. Ahmed H Mohamed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mohamed is affiliated with St Rose Dominican Hospital Rose De Lima Cmps and Valley Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ahmed H Mohamed has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 11
I was seen by him at Centennial Hills Hospital. He doesn't communicate with nurse. He seemed clueless every time I would ask something. He forgot to write my prescription and I was sent home without the medication I need to be on until my all with oncologist. I personally called and spoke with him and he was supposed to call my prescription in. He never did.
Dr. Mohamed is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of Alexandria
Graduated in 1981
Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Ahmed H Mohamed accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence S NV - Universal Health Network PPO Employer
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMohamed Ahmed Medical Office, 2010 Goldring Ave Ste 308, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Ahmed H Mohamed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.