Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ahmed Rashed MD
Dr. Ahmed Rashed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Modesto, CA, with other offices in Concord, CA and Porterville, CA . He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology. Dr. Rashed is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus, Sierra View District Hospital and Sutter Delta Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ahmed Rashed has 3 locations
Dr. Ahmed Rashed has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Ahmed Rashed has the following 5 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Rashed is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Sierra View District Hospital
Sutter Delta Medical Center
Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
John Muir Medical Center-Walnut Creek Campus
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
32 Years Experience
Ain Shams University
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Ahmed Rashed Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Ahmed Rashed's office for more information.
1409 E Briggsmore Ave Modesto, CA : (209) 524-1211
2222 East St Concord, CA : (925) 685-7730
130 N Villa St Porterville, CA : (559) 781-4500
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ahmed Rashed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Modesto, CA.