Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ahmed E Rezk MD
Dr. Ahmed E Rezk, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Panama City, FL, with another office in Panama City Beach, FL. His specialties include Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. He speaks English and Arabic.
Dr. Ahmed E Rezk has 2 locations
2905 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Panama City, FL 32405
Dr. Ahmed E Rezk has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re also able to identify birth defects and then recommend necessary treatments to support your baby before he/she is born.
Other reasons you may need to see a perinatologist during your pregnancy include diabetes, problems with a previous pregnancy or carrying twins. Having completed OB-GYN training, they’re experts on the female reproductive system with additional specialized training in un-routine pregnancies. So, whether you know you’re at risk going into your pregnancy or problems arise unexpectedly, perinatologists can help you.
Dr. Ahmed E Rezk has the following 7 expertise
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Developmental Disorders
- High-Risk Deliveries
- Child Development
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Premature Infants
- Congenital Anomalies
Showing 3 of 3
We love this place.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ahmed E Rezk - Posted on May 24th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ahmed E Rezk - Posted on January 8th, 2016
I remember the day that the HMO that we were switched to told me that I had to choose a PCP for my son, and how dismayed I was. And I had no idea whom to choose. I looked at reviews on several sites, and chose Dr. Rezk. What a blessing! I have never been happier with a doctor......EVER! He and his staff are absolutely wonderful. We feel as though we are treated like family each time we visit! GOD bless Rainbow Pediatrics!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ahmed E Rezk - Posted on April 8th, 2011
Sparrow Health System
Dr. Ahmed E Rezk Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ahmed E Rezk is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Panama City, FL.