The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ahmed Shafik MD
Dr. Ahmed Shafik, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Towson, MD, with another office in Baltimore, MD. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Shafik is affiliated with Franklin Square Hospital, Mercy Medical Center Inc and St Joseph Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ahmed Shafik has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Ahmed Shafik has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Shafik is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Franklin Square Hospital
Mercy Medical Center Inc
St Joseph Medical Center
Greater Baltimore Medical Center
52 Years Experience
Ain Shams University
Graduated in 1961
Dr. Ahmed Shafik Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Ahmed Shafik's office for more information.
6569 N Charles St Towson, MD : (410) 339-7757
4 Bargate Ct Baltimore, MD : (410) 377-2439
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ahmed Shafik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Towson, MD.