Dr. Ahmed A Shalabi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ahmed A Shalabi?

Best Surgeon I've Met

Dr. Shalabi was absolutely wonderful. Extremely knowledgeable. Spent over an hour (hence the extended waiting period prior to appointment)with my mother and me, describing and even sketching the area to be operated. He explained everything in great detail and did an in depth examination of my mother's problem. He only operates on the far East side of Mesa, which made it a long drive for us, but once there, I was amazed by the friendliness and professionalism of all hospital staff we came in contact. Dr. Shalabi had my mother placed in ICU for 6 of the 7 days of her stay so she would get the best possible care. He came every day to see her, even Saturday & Sunday, explaining to me that when he has a patient in the hospital, he always visits them daily. I have never met a more caring, conscientious and pleasant surgeon in all my 59 years. Could find no problem with anything at the hospital, nor with Dr. Shalabi, except he's terrible at returning phone calls. But I can let the calls slide due to how wonderful he was with my mother and I.

With out him I would be dead right now.

The very first thing I noticed when I met Dr. Shalabi was positive energy. With my past Doctor I always felt confused and I was never on the same track as him. He always had made me feel like he was busy when i was with him. But With Dr. Shalabi I couldnt feel safer. He throughly explained the procedure and gave me his full attention when i was with him. He never left me confused or in doubt. Last year I put my life in his hands and he changed my lifestyle 180 degrees. The pain is gone and I find myself having more and more energy every day. I now have three grandchildren I never would have met without Dr. Shalabi's effort. No other doctor I've met displayed his compassion.

he saved my life

Dr. Ahmed A Shalabi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Owosso, MI.