Dr. Ahmed N Shobassy Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Ahmed N Shobassy?

Horrible

Horrible people and horrible Doctors. They don't care about their patients. All they care about is money. I was to have a procedure done today and when I went in this morning to check in after going through all through the ridiculous prep yesterday of cleaning out my intestines I was told I had a large copay. I was not aware of this and no one told me. They looked at be like i was making it up that the person that called to confirm my appointment wouldn't forget to mention a copay! I was turned away!!! The doctor said no money no procedure!! Even with insurance you can't get help!! And the over weight lady at the check in window is a nasty lady!! See even rolled her eyes at me with disgust!

not prompt. Kept me waiting 1/2 hour on appt which was an 8:30 appt., Hospital colonoscopy was worse 10:00 procedure took me at 11:30. Otherwise he was ok