Dr. Ahmet Aybar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ahmet Aybar?

Dr aybar is very nice but he is a cookie cutter doctor. He ignored my child's medical issues for months without looking further into it. I think he needs to spend more time looking into things rather treating every diagnosis the same

Wonderful

One of the best pediatric gi doctors around! Dr.Aybar is one of the most soft spoken and patient doctors I have ever met. I never felt like I was being rushed out the door. In addition to being knowledgeable, he also listened to my concerns and took them into consideration when designing a treatment plan. I have yet to find a doctor as good as Dr.Aybar. Its a shame I got too old to continue under his care. His staff are nice , but somewhat incompetent. The doctor can also sometimes be hard to reach.