Dr. Ahmet Gurbuz Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Ahmet Gurbuz?

Worst surgery ever

Posted on September 4th, 2017

Went in to have arterial bypass. Which I've had done several times before. One surgery turned into the and he said there was no more he could do for me. He said I would have to have my legs amputated. I then choose to go to Mayo Clinic in Rochester Mn. I was referred by my family physician to Dr Bower he did his tests and agreed to do surgery. Her went in and after about 17 hours of surgery he was able to repair all the damage done by doctor Gurbuz. So thank God for Dr Bower and two years later I still have my legs. Then a week ago a woman I was closer to had a stent put in by dr Gurbuz simple procedure until she died the next day. She bled out from the procedure. So I would never refer anyone to him. Also I tried to get follow up appointment several times and they never returned my calls. I felt like after he messed up in surgery he wasn't even going to check my incisions after. I felt that was very unprofessional.

Posted on February 1st, 2013

I could not say enough good things about Dr. Gurbuz he saved my life.

Posted on October 25th, 2012

I had a mitral valve operation 6 years ago and Im still in good shape.The doctor make a wonderful job and Im thankfully to him for the way he treated me and I was feeling safe

Posted on March 13th, 2012

Dr. Gurbuz performed bypass surgery on me. He is an excellent technician but more importantly a fine man. This patient is very happy.

Posted on September 11th, 2011

Dr. Tayfun Gurbuz is an amazing surgeon who truly cares about his patients. He is very compassionate and has great bedside manners. I would highly recommend him.

Heart Patient's Very Happy Granddaughter

Posted on October 23rd, 2010

This man saved my 88 year old grandpa's life. He had emergency quadruple bypass. Dr. Gurbuz's bedside manner is caring and positive. He is always smiling. My dear grandpa gave him a big hug at his follow up appt and told him, "You saved my life!" Dr. Gurbuz just beamed! I would recommend this doctor with no hesitation.

Posted on April 18th, 2010

excellant surgeon; compassionate, caring, personable man; excellant staff in Williamsport, PA

great respect for dr Gurbuz

Posted on October 28th, 2009

I would like to thank him for all what he had done for me. Since from his first mail to me I had trust in him and I wasn't wrong.I had a mitral valve replacement in 2006 and from all hospitals and doctor that I contact I choose dr Gurbuz and I'm happy for that. I live in Tirana, Albania and the 2 weeks that I stayed in hospital I was feeling great thanks to him and to his staff.

Very Pleased

Posted on September 30th, 2009

I was very pleased with the service and care I received from the doctor, office staff and nurses on the unit.

Posted on July 16th, 2016