Dr. Ahsan A Abdulghani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ahsan A Abdulghani?

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!

dr a is the best. got be back on track with my diabetes and taught me how to lose weight the healthy way! I lost 25 pounds since I have been his patient ! I am making my whole family go to him!

The best!

This doctor and his staff are amazing!!! I don't know what the other 2 reviewers are smoking, but they should feel lucky to have been treated by dr abdulggani and his staff! This day in age who even bothers to visit the elderly in their home!!! They are an amazing group with huge hearts who provide amazing patient care. My entire family goes to dr Abdulghani and we couldn't be happier!!