Dr. Ahsan M Basha Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Ahsan M Basha?

Thank you Dr. Basha

My wife Jasmine was Dr. Basha's patient years ago at Desert Oncology here in Arizona. When we came to him, she was stage-4 with Hodgkin's Lymphoma. It was looking pretty bleak. Dr. Basha put Jassie on ABVD for 18 treatments. It was a rough road but she survived thanks to Dr. Basha. That was over 10 years ago. Not only did Dr. Basha give Jassie a second chance, but we have a little girl now. She's 9 years old. One of the biggest thrills in my life was when Dr. Basha held my daughter when she was less than a year old (I still have that photograph). My dear Dr. Basha, I know that your profession is demanding and people rely on you for miracles. There must be times when you must feel you're fighting an uphill battle and you can't give them that miracle. Please know that you do make a difference...you did for us. You saved my wife, and in doing that, you saved me too. We will never forget you. In time, when my daughter is old enough to understand, she will know your name and know what you did for us. Thank you for being there.

Caring DR

DR Basha came to see me in the hospital and spent all the time I needed to answer all my questions. He was caring and gave me all my options and didn't berate me for not following his advise. ( I opted not to take chemo against his recommendation). He is giving me excellent care and is very professional.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Ahsan M Basha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bourbonnais, IL.