Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Aileen Caceres has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 47
I had spent over a decade with a debilitating condition called Lichen Sclerosis No gynecologist was able to help. I was told I had to live with my pain, bleeding, tearing skin and no intimacy with my husband. MONA Lisa procedures changed everything. Dr Caceres spent months to clear up the lichen to prepare me for the MONA LISA laser. 10 years!!! Then came Dr Caceres.
I love Dr Caceras! she is caring,and takes her time with each and every person. She treats you like an individual and always has your best interest at hand. I completely trust her, as she did a very sensitive surgery for me this yr. She really cares about her patients and I would recommend her to anyone at all!!!
16 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 2002
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Aileen Caceres accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsFamily Practice & Pediatric Of Celebration, 1530 Celebration Blvd Ste 408, Kissimmee, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Aileen Caceres in this video.
Dr. Aileen Caceres is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kissimmee, FL.