Dr. Aileen M Danko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aileen M Danko?

MOTHER OF 2

I was very pleased with this office. The staff and doctor were truly great. Will go back here again and again. Only bad thing is the hours are not suitable for working parents and kids in school. No early morning and no afternoons at all.

Great office from front to back. The staff and the dr really make you feel at ease. The second the phone was answered I was given the most respect as a parent with a hurt child. Once in the office it was continued. The girls in this office are hands down best staff ever.

Mother of 14 year old

Great, wow. The only doctor that really explains the problem! Now I understand my child problem.

Very happy with this doctor and staff. If I could rate the office staff and people in this office over 5 I for sure would. This office makes you feel comfortable from start to finish. As soon as my call was answered with the girls in the front as kind and nice as they were I was hoping my visit would be the same. It certainly was 100%. Great office atmosphere.

I go to her with all of my children

Terrific

Great Experience

I took my son here for a fractured wrist, and Dr. Danko put a cast on him. 5 1/2 weeks later she removed it. Super simple, no fuss, no waiting. The entire staff is a pleasure to work with, very positive, friendly, and upbeat. Dr. Danko is professional, clearly knows her business, and has a great sense of humor. I recommend her highly. Perfect experience from start to finish.

La madre de los pacientes.

Excelente doctor .muy compasiente y se preocupó mucho por mis hijos .

Patient

Kind, honest, describes problem and goes over the xrays. Great bedside manner.

Experience has been excellent!

My daughter is a new patient at Dr. Danko's office due to an fracture of the elbow. From the beginning to the end of our process this Doctor has been amazing & very courteous to me & my child. I was so nervous about the surgery for my daughter but she calmed me down & reassured me that she would take care of my baby & she did just that. The office is always clean, staff are nice & courteous not to forget very professional. Our experience has been excellent & by reading some of the negative reviews about this doctor it seems to be unfortunate because so far Dr. Danko has been very professional with us. Also we got great news that my daughter is recovering very well after her surgey. Thanks Dr. Danko!!!

VERY SATISFIED

Recently had to take my son back to Dr. Danko after she performed surgery one year ago. Nothing was wrong I just wanted her to just check to make sure everything was on track after a year and just chat with my son to give him some confidence. Office had no problem accommodating us and Dr. Danko was so happy to see my son. Office staff is always very pleasant. never had a problem.

Finally an office staff that helps you. Very friendly staff now always a great experience coming here now. Stacey super glad your back you do better taking care of the entire office then the other people did with 3 people. Hope this staff stays this way. Highly recommended

She is a great dr. I work for a pediatrician and we recommend her all the time. I took my son there last week and she was great