Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Aileen Garciagayoso has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Aileen Garciagayoso has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 23
Dr. Gayoso knowing cover up the fact that the ER doctor had provide my mother with an IV that was not meant for patients who is diabetic. When my mother was admitted into the hospital ER gave her an IV that was not for patients who are diabetic. The RN who relieved the RN the night before saw that the ER had made a mistake and she pointed this out to the nurse. But the nurse who was on duty at that time, stated that was what the ER prescribe for her. When Dr. Gayoso, came into my mother room later that afternoon, she saw that the ER had given my mother the wrong IV, and the RN explain to Dr. Gayoso that she had told the previous nurse this same thing. I went on and told the doctor, yes, she did. Then Dr. Gayoso, ask did you check blood sugar and she stated yes, they looked normal. Then the Dr. Gayoso, try to act as though my mother may not be diabetic. But she was the one that diagnose her of being diabetic earlier part of the year (2013). This brought concern to my family because my mother was unresponsive the entire day. We call the nurses station at least 10 times or more that day letting them know that our mother has not woke-up. They told us it maybe the antibiotic that they were given her for an infection that she was being treated for. My mother later died that night. The family feel that she died because she was in a diabetic coma that was brought on my the hospital. We received a copy of the report that Dr. Gayoso completed and she stated the family said that their mother was not diabetic. But she did not realize that we have reports, from her (Dr. Gayoso) who diagnose her as being diabetic and the not only that the family never made those comments. I would recommend to everyone, if you have a love one that you love ask for another doctor, if they assign her as their provider.
MY mom is a patient both my mom and family appreciate the time she spends with her abd the qualith of her staff is excellent form the receptionist to her nursing staff and assistant they have always showed her very special attention,and have always given her family very prompt telephone service. I thank you and your staff very much
29 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 1989
Franklin Square Hospital Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDonald Bruce Wilson Md, 1325 Eastmoreland Ave Ste 445, Memphis, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Aileen Garciagayoso in this video.
Dr. Aileen Garciagayoso is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.