Dr. Aileen Shieu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aileen Shieu?

Grade A+

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

It's true metaphorically, like people, like priest. Dr Shieu and her staff are awesome. It's rare to be in and out of any doctor's office in 30 minutes or less, but that has been my experience here. Everyone is a friendly as they are capable. Big kudos to Antonio, who customizes service impeccably. This practice is the perfect marriage of old-school customer (patient) service and clinical acumen. Thank you, Dr Shieu.

A great surgeon

Posted on October 25th, 2011

I came to Dr. Shieu as a referal from the ER at Sequoia Hospital. I had a broken arm and broken pinky finger. Dr. Shieu plated my broken arm and finger. I had NO pain after the surgeries, and the incision sites are invisible 3 months post surgery. Dr. Shieu is compassionate and explains everything in perfect detail. I have never recommended a doctor before, I haven't had much done to me, but if you need a great hand doctor, I highly recommend Dr. Shieu!

Posted on August 16th, 2010

Dr. Shieu is great. She knew all my problems for my wrist (severe tendonitis and severe carpal tunnel) and took appropriate steps to get me better. She referred me to a hand/wrist therapist and that didn't work that much for me so I went back to Dr. Shieu and I opted for the cortisone shot for the tendonitis since that was bothering me more than the carpal. She is caring, although she does go by super fast with her appointments but that's because she KNOWS already and doesn't need to dance around the subject.

Posted on October 10th, 2017