Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aileen G Stiller
Dr. Aileen G Stiller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Porte, IN, with another office in La Porte, IN. She has 49 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Stiller is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital and Franciscan St Anthony Health. She speaks English.
Dr. Aileen G Stiller has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Aileen G Stiller has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Aileen G Stiller has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Aileen G Stiller is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I read some of Dr. Stillers reviews, I totally disagree with them. Ten years ago I became a patient and found her not only to be an excellent doctor but a caring person also . I was a very high risk pregnancy after ten years of infertility she delivered my child by c-section which was a very hard surgery due to some of my personal medical issues. She was a huge help in getting insurance approval for a medical need which was not even in her field , which was for my benefit alone. I can never thank her enough! If she comments on certain lifestyle habits that are not good for a persons health , such as weight, smoking, wearing a seatbelt ect isn't that part of her job as a physician to recommend what's good for her patient? I've recommended her to ALL my family and friends , isn't that proof enough how much I trust her to put my loved ones care in her capable hands!!!
Many times I had a very uncomfortable experience with Dr. Stiller, and I have always been a patient of hers. I have finally decided to switch after this last visit where she pushed birth control on me and said, "Use this for the NEXT MR. WONDERFUL." I found this to be rude and none of her business. Going to the gynecologist is uncomfortable enough.
Dr. Stiller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
49 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
University Of Chicago Medicine
Dr. Aileen G Stiller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Sagamore Plus
Locations & Directions
Dr. Aileen G Stiller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Porte, IN.