Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ailey Brehmer
Dr. Ailey Brehmer, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Des Moines, IA, with other offices in Des Moines, IA and West Des Moines, IA (and 1 other location). She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Brehmer is affiliated with Iowa Lutheran Hospital, Iowa Methodist Medical Center and Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Ailey Brehmer has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ailey Brehmer has the following 1 expertise
- Women's Health
Dr. Ailey Brehmer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Brehmer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Iowa Lutheran Hospital
Iowa Methodist Medical Center
Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
Iowa Methodist Medical Center, Des Moines, IA
Methodist West Hospital
Trinity Medical Center - 7th Street Campus
7 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 2006
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ailey Brehmer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Des Moines, IA.