Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aiman Shammas
Dr. Aiman Shammas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with other offices in Towson, MD and Baltimore, MD (and 5 other locations). He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Shammas is affiliated with Franklin Square Hospital, Maryland Genl Hosp and St Joseph Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Aiman Shammas has 8 locations
6830 Hospital Dr
Rosedale, MD 21237
Book Online Now
Dr. Aiman Shammas has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Aiman Shammas is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Aiman Shammas - Posted on May 20th, 2010
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Shammas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Franklin Square Hospital
Maryland Genl Hosp
St Joseph Medical Center
18 Years Experience
University Of Damascus
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Aiman Shammas Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Aiman Shammas's office for more information.
821 N Eutaw St Baltimore, MD : (410) 383-3450
7600 Osler Dr Towson, MD : (410) 321-5749
1107 N Point Blvd Baltimore, MD : (410) 288-2010
9103 Franklin Square Dr Rosedale, MD : (443) 777-6540
113 West Rd Towson, MD : (410) 825-3690
7939 Honeygo Blvd Nottingham, MD : (410) 933-1700
9411 Philadelphia Rd Rosedale, MD : (410) 918-0991
6830 Hospital Dr Rosedale, MD 21237
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Aiman Shammas, MD - Internal Medicine in Baltimore, MD, in this video.
Dr. Aiman Shammas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.