Dr. Aimee Ferrell Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Aimee Ferrell?

Great doctor - highly reccomend!

Posted on September 24th, 2015

Great doctor who provides personalized attention in a clean, spacious, comfortable environment. Very happy to have Dr. Ferrell as a Pediatrician for my most prized possession - my 3 year old!

Posted on January 20th, 2015

My kids love Dr. Aimee!

Very Nice

Posted on August 8th, 2011

Dr Ferrell is the nicest, most calming doctor I have ever met. She is very patient and kind. She even changed my baby's diaper in the hospital! Wonderful lady, I recommend her to any parent.

A wonderful pediatrician

Posted on April 6th, 2010

Dr Ferrell is a wonderful pediatrician. We recently moved from Baton Rouge to WI and the thing we have missed most is the outstanding care that Dr Ferrell provided our three children. She is so kind and knowledgable--absolutely top rate!

None Better!

Posted on February 8th, 2010

According to my four year old Dr. Ferrell is a super hero! Moreover, my daughter wants to grow up to be just like Super Hero Dr. Ferrell and help all kids feel good! My husband and I could not agree more. Dr. Ferrell takes the time to make us all feel like family. Not only are we more than completely confident in her medical skills, her "bedside manner" is tops!

great doctor!

Posted on March 7th, 2009

She spends lots of time with me, talking about my children. She's very thorough. I believe she genuinely cares for the patient and their family. Since we switched to her, my son has not had to visit the er for his asthma. It has been almost 5 years. Our former pediatrition didn't take his disease seriously and just treated the symptoms. they didn't even get him allergy tested. After my son ended up in the er for the third time with pnemonia, I had enough and asked the er doc who he would recomend. He said- DR. AIMEE FERRELL. well, within the first visit, she had him going to get allergy tested and put him on prevention meds for his asthma. turns out my son is allergic to just about everything! his back, where they do the test, looked like hundreds of big misquito bites! now, we have his allergies managed and got rid of our CAT! my son only has problems with his asthma when he gets a cold! Can u imagine the suffering he would have had if we had not gone to Dr. Ferrell? I believe she's a true "Life saver!"

Dr. Ferrell is wonderful and caring

Posted on July 15th, 2008

She diagnosed and helped my son after he had been misdiagnosed for almost 2 years. Very nice too.

Posted on March 26th, 2017