- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aimee C Garza MD
Dr. Aimee C Garza has 2 locations
Dr. Aimee C Garza has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Aimee C Garza has the following 13 expertise
- Movement Disorders
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Memory Disorders
- Migraine Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Aimee C Garza Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Aimee C Garza
Dr. Garza was born and raised in San Antonio, Texas. She attended Texas A&M University for her undergraduate degree and received a Bachelor of Science in Experimental and Molecular Nutrition. In 2002, Dr. Garza received her medical degree from the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio where she subsequently completed her residency in adult general neurology where she was chief resident. She then completed fellowship training in Neurophysiology in 2007. In her free time, Dr. Garza enjoys traveling with her husband and daughters, reading and ballroom dancing.