Dr. Aimee Martin Is this you?

SHE IS THE MOST CARING AND COMPASSIONATE PHYSICIAN I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED

Posted on October 19th, 2011

DR. MARTIN IS A DR FROM BACK IN THE DAYS WHEN YOUR DR KNEW YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY AND EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU. SHE HONESTLY CARES, LISTENS AND TAKES THE TIME TO TREAT ALL OF YOUR NEEDS, YOUR WHOLE BODY AND MIND. I HAVE HAD WAIT TIMES BUT SHE GIVES ME THAT MUCH TIME IF NOT MORE WHEN I GET TO SEE HER. SHE IS THOROUGH AND ACCURATE. I AM SO GLAD TO HAVE FOUND HER AND WILL FOLLOW HER TO ANY LOCATION.

Truth

Posted on August 16th, 2011

Destroyed lives pushing narcotics

great doctor

Posted on July 26th, 2010

I could not ask for a better doctor