The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aimee L Leonard
Dr. Aimee L Leonard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, MA. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Leonard is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center and Mercy Medical Center. Dr. Leonard has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Aimee L Leonard has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Aimee L Leonard has the following 12 expertise
- Actinic Keratosis
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Aimee L Leonard has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Aimee L Leonard is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
Dr. Leonard is, hands down, the best doctor I have ever had to deal with. Diagnosed at age 31 with Squamous Cell Carcinoma, she was helpful throughout the entire process. She is compassionate and caring and very well educated in her profession. If, and hopefully never again, I ever need to return for another surgery, I know I will be in great hands. Her team of medical assistants were also caring and compassion about their work and also deserve recognition. Thank you all so much!!
While Dr. Leonard is very caring and compassionate, she is also a highly skilled surgeon. I had MOHS surgery on a fairly good sized lesion on my nose. She did an amazing job on the repair of it. I found the office staff to be very professional and willing to help with any questions or concerns I had.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Leonard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Aimee L Leonard accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNew England Dermatology PC, 3455 Main St Ste 5, Springfield, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Aimee L Leonard in this video.
Dr. Aimee L Leonard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MA.