Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Aimee V Paul has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Aimee V Paul has the following 12 expertise
- Pelvic Pain
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
Dr. Aimee V Paul has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Aimee V Paul is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Eventhough there is a very negative review on here which I very seriously doubt is true Dr. Paul has helped many many couples conceive and I am one of them. She has also saved may lives by diagnosing patients thyroid cancer that I personally know. She is the best and truely cares about ALL of her patients. I would recommend her to everyone I know
She ruined my uterus and I cannot have children! She gave me a blood infection that landed me in the hospital for 8 days. She was rude to my husband and we have had to spend over $75,000 on fertility treatments and a surrogate mother. I would highly NOT recommend her, esp. if you are pregnant! DO NOT see DR. Aimee Paul, I am warning you, I have spent 3 years of my life trying to have a baby and it is all her fault!!!!!
I have been a patient of Dr. Paul since 2007, and have always found her to be one of the most compassionate caring doctor's I have ever met. I am currently in the recovery stages following a surgery she perfomed on me and I can't say enough good things about her, as well as Dr. Crawford who assisted with my surgery. If you are looking for an OBGYN you won't regret choosing All Women, and especially Dr. Paul. Truth be told, your appt may get started a little later than you would prefer, but that is because Dr. Paul is excellent at listening to your issues/concerns and talking with you to get them resolved. She has never once made me feel as though I was taking up too much of her time. I think I speak for all of her patients when I say that is one of her finest qualities. She is a true gem, and I am very thankful that she is my doctor.
18 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
Dr. Aimee V Paul accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Bluegrass Family Health
- Baptist Health Community Care Network
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Aimee V Paul is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.