Dr. Aimee Shu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aimee Shu?

Love this doctor she is incredible

Posted on October 7th, 2013

I am not one to write reviews but I was amazed by the negative review in this doctor. My experience with her has also been at Stanford. I truly think she is one if the best doctors I have ever met in my life's. She intelligent and so kind and I have met and I am seeing many doctors recently and her follow through is incredible. She also sends a very detailed letter to all of my specialists to update them on how she is managing my care which I appreciate because it can be hard to coordinate with a team of doctors. I think she is an example of what steller patient care is.

Best Doctor Ever

Posted on October 1st, 2013

I was seen by many doctors over the past year or two and no one could figure out the problem. And some were way off on their diagnosis. Dr Shu could not have been better - she was patient and listened to me. And even better, she could figure the problem out - and I'm already doing better. She is the best doctor I've ever met.

Stanford Clinics - high tempered MD

Posted on August 27th, 2013

This doctor works now for Stanford Clinics; I waited for this appointments 4 months (2 months for the doctor to "review" the case and 2 more to get an opening); she tried to make me believe my symptoms were not accurate and persuaded me that her categorization was right and my symptoms were different; she lacks compassion for the sick; complained I had not delivered her a high skilled speech when explaining my symptoms (can you believe it?); invited me to leave the room if she is not "respected" (read: take her words as the ultimate truth and don't dare to argument with her); also she solemnly let me know that she is an Endocrinologist (as if I hadn't known it already) and if I want something else I should go look. Hostile atmosphere, nothing close to a patient-doctor working toghether to heal relationship. My personal opinion is she should go ahead and teach endocrinology, do research and leave the clinical doctor's chair for people who care about their patients. A note for the nurse: we had to spell for her "corticosteroids". I sincerly hope dr Shu and/or her boss read this review and act upon the negative aspects mentioned here. Doctors exist because sick people exist, so I think I am correct asking for consideration and lack of judgement for the patient who is sick. Overall it was a very dissapointing Stanford Clinics experience. Shame on you dr Shu!

Posted on September 27th, 2014