Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aimee Carr
Dr. Aimee Carr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rockwall, TX, with other offices in Dallas, TX and Garland, TX (and 7 other locations). She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Urology. Dr. Carr is affiliated with Baylor Medical Center At Garland, Harris Methodist - Springwood and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas. She speaks English.
Dr. Aimee Carr has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Aimee Carr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockwall, TX.