Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Aimee R Young has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Aimee R Young has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
Dr. Aimee R Young has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Aimee R Young is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Really easy to schedule an appointment. Office environment, cleanliness, and comfort is very good. The staff's friendliness and courteousness is excellent. She creates a very relaxed environment and answers and explains questions very well. She was my doctor for my entire pregnancy and I will definitely come back for my next pregnancy. I would recommend Dr. Aimee Young. She is and excellent care giver.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
13 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Aimee R Young accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
Locations & DirectionsHolzer Clinic, 90 Jackson Pike, Gallipolis, OH
Dr. Aimee R Young is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gallipolis, OH.