Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ainul Asif MD
Dr. Ainul Asif, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stony Brook, NY. She has 10 years of experience. Dr. Asif is affiliated with Stonybrook University Hospital. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Ainul Asif has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Asif is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
10 Years Experience
St. Matthew's University
Graduated in 2009
New York Methodist Hospital
Dr. Ainul Asif Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Ainul Asif's office for more information.
101 Nicolls Rd Stony Brook, NY : (631) 444-4000
Locations & Directions101 Nicolls Rd, Stony Brook, NY
Dr. Ainul Asif is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Stony Brook, NY.