Dr. Airody K Hebbar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Airody K Hebbar?

MD

The above review must be disregarded. It illustrates how there is no such thing as real informed consent. I am a physician who chose this doctor based on his expertise from reputation and personal experience and would prefer none other and we as a profession are notoriously the most difficult to appease as patients.

Uncaring Doctor

My gynecologist suggested that I go to a primary care physician for GI issues and a significant recent increase in my blood pressure. Instead of going to the physician that she recommended I went to Dr. Hebbar because of the convenient location and ease of getting an appointment. This was a mistake. He is abrupt and totally unconcerned.

Type 2 Diabetes