Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aisha K Violette
Dr. Aisha K Violette, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Surgical Critical Care and Surgery. Dr. Violette is affiliated with DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan, Hutzel Womens Hospital and DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital - University Health Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Aisha K Violette has the following 2 specialties
- Surgical Critical Care
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Worst doctor ever. When I asked for a consult with a pulmonologist because she couldn't get him off a breathing tube, she refused. Said she doesn't need one. She knows everything. It wasn't until we fired her at the hospital and had a Pulmonologist see him that he was able to breath on his own. She was rude to me, rude to my husband and down right mean to my son, her patient.
Dr. Violette is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Aisha K Violette accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThe Cleveland Clinic, 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Aisha K Violette in this video.
Dr. Aisha K Violette is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.