Dr. Aisling M Conran Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Aisling M Conran?

REGARDING ANESTHESIA FOR SURGERY:

I had 3 crowns and 1 (very expensive) implant crown knocked out. They fell out one at a time following the week or two after surgery. Can't prove it, but it is obvious someone was forceful with the teeth in my mouth for my surgery. My implant was one that had been cemented in, about 2 years earlier. I was very lucky to be able to have had them all cemented back in without incident such as, swallowing or the breaking of a tooth etc. We are talking about thousands of dollars of dental work. She was advised about being careful. I don't know if she, or a member of her team would have done the actual deed. Never confronted her since it didn't happen there and then, so I couldn't prove it. Obviously though, my teeth were bumped and loosened. The star ratings don't apply to me because she wasn't my doctor. She was my anesthesiologist for surgery. For this type of care only, I can only give 2 stars as I feel it happened under her direction.