Dr. Aizik Wolf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aizik Wolf?

Posted on December 14th, 2017

mejor que el no hay una persona super especial para nosotros

Trigeminal neuralgia

Posted on December 9th, 2017

Dr Wolf was a God send. After 10 years of my TN getting progressively worse and no one could tell me what was wrong. Then finally diagnosed but docs telling me they couldn’t help me, Dr Wolf was finally put in my path. My neuro surgeon, at the time, called Dr Wolf to see if he could get me in ASAP n before I left the office Dr Wolfs office was calling me to make an appointment for the next day. My dad drove me 1 1/2 hrs to meet the man who would become my savior. We consulted and decided the gamma knife would be right for me to try. The morning of the procedure, I was so nervous. The staff made me very comfortable and at ease. It was a breeze. I felt great until my TN flared up again 4 months later. I called the office and we scheduled another gamma knife. I am happy to say I am pain free and down to 2 tegretol a day! There is not a day that I am not grateful to be pain free Dr Wolf is extremely knowledgeable and he tells it like it is. His staff are fabulous, friendly and accommodating

Posted on December 4th, 2017

Estuve buscando un doctor que me trate el problema del trigémino hasta que toque con es doctor me lo a resuelto y la oficina es muy rápida y eficiente . Es un gran nerosirujano .

hope when there was none

Posted on October 18th, 2017

Dr. Wolf was a strong, non nonsense leader in my late husbands fight with a GBM. He gave detailed info and the best plan of attack available.

Cervical spine surgery

Posted on June 30th, 2017

I have had many surgeries in my life. Never have I had such a great outcome from waking up without being sick from the anaesthesia. Dr. Wolf and his team took out discs in my cervical spine and also put in allograft in places where needed. Very little pain that day went home the next day. Took 5mg Valium aa few times. Nothing stronger needed. I would highly recommend Dr.Wolf for cervical spine surgery. Larkin Hospital was the best care I have ever had and I have been to a lot of hospitals in my 67 years most from sports accidents. Thank you so much Dr. Wolf for such excellent care Marylou Chambers

High Quality Doctor

Posted on June 20th, 2017

I have been in search of a neurological surgeon and was recommended to Dr.Wolf. There is no complain that I can possibly have. Besides his office being incredibly clean and an amazing staff, he is very honest and professional. I wish I can rate him more than 5 stars. Excellent doctor, hands down.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR- TRUE PROFESSIONAL

Posted on March 27th, 2017

MY WIFE WENT IN FOR CERVICAL NECK SURGERY AFTER SUFFERING FROM PAIN FOR THE LAST 18 MONTHS. ITS BEEN 1 WEEK SINCE HER SURGERY AND SHES DOING GREAT, NO MORE PAIN !!. TRUE PROFESSIONAL SERVICE AND GREAT STAFF. WITH THIS DOCTOR YOUR IN GOOD HANDS, BELIEVE ME !

Trigeminal Neuralgia

Posted on January 14th, 2017

After more that 10 years suffering pain on my right side of my face, I went under the Gamma Knife and right now the pain is history, gone Thank you very much Dr. Aizik Wolk

Miami Neuroscience Center at Larkin: Aizik L. Wolf, MD, FACS

Posted on May 12th, 2016

Dr. Wolf leads, by example, a dedicated and professional team: compassionate and caring, using state-of-the-art equipment with the knowledge to match. Thank you, Dr. Wolf, for your surgical skills that have given me a new lease on life.

Posted on April 16th, 2016

Excelente

Pain Relief

Posted on February 1st, 2016

After numerous attempts and tooth extractions to resolve a constant never ending pain, Dr. Wolf and his staff finally diagnosed and corrected my pain of trigeminal neuralgia. Thank you so very much Dr. Wolf and staff.

Posted on January 13th, 2016

This is the doctor that you would get a second and or third opinion after you have visited the rest. He is accurate and prompt. After all his years in the field he still transmits his passion and commitment to patients. The moment you meet him you know you are in good hands. I can now live a normal life. Thank you Doc.