Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ajamu I Akamefula
Dr. Ajamu I Akamefula is a doctor primarily located in Brookline, MA, with another office in Brookline, MA. They have 35 years of experience. Their specialties include Nuclear Medicine. They speak English.
Dr. Ajamu I Akamefula has 2 locations
Dr. Ajamu I Akamefula has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Ajamu I Akamefula has the following 0 expertise
35 Years Experience
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Ajamu I Akamefula Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Ajamu I Akamefula
Dr. Akamefula graduated from the University of Nebraska in 1984. Dr. Akamefula works in Brookline, MA and 1 other location and specializes in Nuclear Medicine.