Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ajanamjot K Grewal has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 84
The wait time is an hour and half sometimes on busy days and sometimes it's shorter. Only once was the doctor not in but they called a week ahead of time and rescheduled me for the next day. I guess others that have left reviews don't understand that sometimes she can't be in, due to pregnant women getting induced or having a baby. When she is not there Aubrey, the nurse practitioner, is a great help and does everything just as professionally as Dr. Grewal. She always helps with any and every question I have. Would recommend.
Jeez this is definitely not the place for a pregnant girl. Dr. is always out sometimes for a month and you can't get into any appointments. NO walkins and no appointments in the near future.. talk about can't have emergencies.. I think I'll stick to the clinic where I'm always welcome to have same day appts. besides the girls aren't helpful at ALL they just say " sorry doctor won't be in office" !
17 Years Experience
Dayanand Medical College
Graduated in 2001
Kaiser Permanente Medical Group
Dr. Ajanamjot K Grewal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ajanamjot K Grewal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brawley, CA.