Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ajani G Nugent has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Ajani G Nugent has the following 10 expertise
- Hearing Loss
- Deviated Septum
- Smell Disorders
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Facial Trauma
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Swallowing Disorders
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Nugent is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Univ of Miami/Jackson Mem Med Ctr
Dr. Ajani G Nugent accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ajani G Nugent is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.