Dr. Ajay H Bisht Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ajay H Bisht?

Best Doc.

I have brought both family and friends to Dr. Bisht. In my opinion He is one of the most thorough and dedicated Doctors in lake county. Dr. Bisht goes above and beyond to ensure his patients get what they need.

Listens to complaints

When I first started to go to Dr. Bisht a couple years ago his staff left alot to be desired but I continued on with Dr. Bisht because he is an excellant doctor. His office staff has now been replaced with a wonderful staff. The best that I have come across. You need to solve a problem they are there for you. Thank you Dr. Bisht for your wonderful staff.

The best Dr.

Dr. Bisht saved my husbands life. He took care of my husband for 3 years to get his kidneys back to normal from stage 2 kidney De.

Dr. BIsht is an amazing doctor. Great compassion. Only issue I have is with office staff, rude and abrupt.

Myself and my mother have been going to Dr Bisht for 1 yr. now. Very good beside manners and thorough.

Worst"Dr." Ive EVER encountered-BY FAR!!!!

Absolutely the worst Dr. Ive ever experiences. Doesnt even let you speak. I have spinkg BP of 240/120 and he literally said "whatya want me to do?-just deal with it"-the guys bedside manner is that of a bery uncaring person and he apparently forgot the hippocratic oath. Dont go to this uncaring-uncommunicative "Dr."-i was absolutely blown away by his ineptnes AS was my girlfriend whom was with me.

Amazing person & doctor

I am a complicated patient with MS & CLL. Dr. Bisht has compassion & knowledge of everything & he knows people!! This man is amazing, he even giggled with me when I broke my arm at 49.

Perfect Doctor

Dr. Bisht is my all time favorite person in the medical field. He is very caring, concerned & doesn't give up until both he & patient are satisfied with treatment.

Dr. Bisht is not only the best doctor, he is my friend. I've seen many doctors in my life, but have never had one with as much compassion as Dr. Bisht. No matter how busy he is, he ALWAYS takes time to listen. He truly cares about his patients. I have recommended him to many people looking for a great doctor. I thank God every day for sending him to me.

He's the Real Deal

When Dr. Bisht got on his cell phone to personally arrange for my referral, I knew I was with a real doctor as well as a man of action and compassion. He explains in laymen's terms what the problems are and spends time until all my questions are answered. Thanks Doc.

Great doctor!

An excellent Primary Care Physician

I have tried several drs. for primary care and not a single one has panned out since I met Dr.Bisht. He is extremely intelligent, a very refined bedside manner and confidence in his work. I could go on and on but those of us that know good doctors know exactly what I am referring to. THANK YOU DR. BISHT!!!!

Dr. Ajay H Bisht is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Dora, FL.