Dr. Ajay E Chitkara Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Ajay E Chitkara?

I was a patient, along with my two sons Tacari and Tyrese of Dr Chitkara for about 10 years. I have visited the Port Jefferson office about 10 time and the Patchogue office about 4 times. Since the move of the office to 1500 Route 112 I visited once to see Dr Chitkara and was very dissatisfied with his care. I went in for a ear ache and leakage and was not helped at all. I was rushed by him and not attended to as he has in the past. He then referred be back to my primary dr for care.

Not a good peds ENT... waited for almost over 3 hours with a 5 month old and left messages that were important needing a return call and I am still waiting for that return call for over two weeks now.

Great Diagnostics

After nearly 20 years of being diagnosed with sinus infections, being treated with countless antibiotics, Dr. Chitkara tried me on a migraine medication. Wouldn't you know it, I have been having migraines. I had another ENT about 5 years ago wanting to perform sinus surgery on me. I visited Dr. Chitkara one time. He could have sent me for allergy testing and other expensive tests, but he sent me for a CT scan of the sinuses only, along with the migraine medication. I have to say, going from someone who wanted to open up my sinuses on the operating table to actually listening to me and exploring the potential migraine angle, this was quite refreshing. I owe a great deal to Dr. Chitkara. Much thanks to him!