Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ajay N Choudhri has 3 locations
750 Brunswick Ave
Trenton, NJ 08638
750 Brunswick Ave
Trenton, NJ 08638
Book Online Now
Dr. Ajay N Choudhri has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Ajay N Choudhri has the following 16 expertise
- Lung Cancer
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Bone Cancer
- PET Scan
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Kidney Cancer
- Varicose Veins
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- CT Scan
- Liver Cancer
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
23 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Ajay N Choudhri Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Ajay N Choudhri's office for more information.
750 Brunswick Ave Trenton, NJ : (609) 394-6181
3412 Burke Rd Ste 100 Pasadena, TX : (281) 888-8999
750 Brunswick Ave Trenton, NJ 08638
More about Dr. Ajay N Choudhri
Dr. Choudhri received his MD degree from the New Jersey Medical School, UMDNJ, Newark. His residency in Radiology at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Montefiore Medical Center, was followed by a fellowship in Interventional Radiology at the Miami Cardiac and Vascular Institute. He previously served as Chief, Interventional Radiology at Jackson South Hospital in Miami. He is board certified in Radiology by the ABR.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ajay N Choudhri, MD - Diagnostic Radiology in Trenton, NJ, in this video.
Dr. Ajay N Choudhri is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Trenton, NJ.