Dr. Ajay Harpavat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ajay Harpavat?

Patient of Dr Harpavat

Love Dr Harpavat! He's VERY caring about his patients well being!

Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere for a doctor

Spent little time with me and was more interested in hearing himself talk then discussing my issue. After rambling on for a period of time he gave me no legitimate advise, wrote me a prescription for an antidepressant (he is a pain doctor and I am not depressed). He then left the room with no advise but to exercise at home, which is difficult with my back problems, and gave no information about follow up. A total waste of my time and money. I have since found a fantastic, caring pain management Doctor. Do yourself a favor and avoid this doctor.

I totally agree with "I'm not your doctor"

Had the same experience exactly. Except I was kept waiting an inordinate amount of time (more than 45 minutes ). Then basically told to my face how stupid I was, and how I didn't know anything about my body. I've had more than let's just say 12 ops. And several injections almost everywhere. I THINK I WOULD KNOW WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT.

Wonderful Doctor!!! I had been to my fair share of pain doctors and Dr. Harpavat was by far the best. He wants to do whats best for me and gave me options when it came to the best treatment that was good for me. Will answer any questions and made sure that my family was included on what was going on which i really liked. He does everything he can to make sure that you are able to live life everyday. Really appreciated all that he and his staff did for me throughout and would defiantly recommend him to other. He didn't turn me away due to a long complicated medical history and worked with all my doctors to get me back up and going. I went from being on bed rest and using crutches everyday to walking and controlled pain. Thank You Dr. H for giving me my life back!!!

Outstanding care

The professional yet personal treatment in this office was wonderful to experience. Dr. Harpavat has the knowledge and skill to treat anyone with an acute or chronic pain situation. His bedside manner and humor got me through some really difficult times. I would direct anyone needing pain management to Dr. Harpavat.

"I am not your doctor"

This is not your doctor unless you can handle your character and/or knowledge ridiculed in your less than 3 minute consultation with this doctor. After filling out his 17 page patient file, and being told by his office that they don't require injections; then only to be told I am ignorant about my experiences with friends and family getting ESI and facet injections and them having negative experiences. He discredited my other doctors for prescribing me medications that are short acting meds (which there was a reason for doing so). I do not appreciate his demeaning attacks towards me nor the doctors who have done nothing but be good to me and help me thus far. I went feeling hopeful that I was going to have cutting edge pain management techniques (i.e. implanted stimulators or comparable) to him handing me my 17 page patient file and saying "I am not your doctor, and there will be no charge for today". Dr. Harpavat, there are laws for the disabled, whether the disability can be seen visually or not. There are plenty of documents that you can Google about how disabled patients are to be treated, but furthermore...any patient should be treated with the upmost respect and dignity. I know that you would want the best care and respect for yourself or your loved ones.

Wonderful Doctor

I have seen Dr. Harpavat for at least 5 years. He has been most helpful, runs close to schedule, and is always cheerful. Great bedside manner. You can't beat this doctor. Even gives my wife tips on treatments and who to see.

Fantastic Physician

Dr. Harpavat's skill and bedside manner are beyond compare. As a first time sufferer of back pain, the notion of "pain management" scared me. He put my fears at ease at my first office visit. He doesn't believe in any more intervention that is needed, and didn't put me off on pain meds right away. His staff is wonderful, and he had me on the road to recovery before we left for vacation!

The Best

Dr Harpavat is such a great doctor. I was at a large pain management office and could only get an appointment 30days out. I lived in pain that made it hard to will in the AM. After several back doctors with so many opinions, he has made it very easy to have a better quality of life with little to no pain.

Extraordinary

Dr. H is an amazing doctor. I have been seeing him for chronic pain for well over a year now. I would not go to another doctor. He is confident, knowledgable, & keeps up-to-date on procedures and medications. He has a wonderful bedside manner too. I trust him like no other doctor I have ever had. When he does a procedure he sees me before & asks if I have any questions & if I am ok. He always comes to the recovery room to check on me after he is through. I was so blessed when Dr. Haskell referred me to him. You could not go wrong in choosing him as your doctor.

HE IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR. KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT TO DO TO HELP!!!

Dr. Harpavat is a great physician and has a great office environment. Many times, peope often feel scared when seeing a doctor. The staff as well as the doctor have a friendly and safe environment.

Dr. Ajay Harpavat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allen, TX.