Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ajay K Aggarwal
Dr. Ajay K Aggarwal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bay City, TX, with other offices in Bay City, TX and Kingwood, TX (and 1 other location). He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine. Dr. Aggarwal is affiliated with Matagorda Regional Medical Center and Sweeny Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ajay K Aggarwal has 4 locations
720 Avenue F N Ste 2
Bay City, TX 77414
1115 Avenue F
Bay City, TX 77414
24044 Highway 59 N
Kingwood, TX 77339
2813 Smith Ranch Rd
Pearland, TX 77584
Book Online Now
Dr. Ajay K Aggarwal has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Ajay K Aggarwal has the following 2 expertise
- Migraine Disorders
Dr. Ajay K Aggarwal is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ajay K Aggarwal - Posted on July 26th, 2018
I have multiple chronic diseases. He didn't know how to treat me. I was too " hard " for him. He couldn't even tell me a doctor who was knowledgeable enough to care for me. He left with no doctor. I wouldn't have given him any stars but I had to. The review could not be done without it.
Always friendly and ..
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ajay K Aggarwal - Posted on August 1st, 2016
Great office environ..
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ajay K Aggarwal - Posted on July 25th, 2016
I have had a really ..
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ajay K Aggarwal - Posted on July 22nd, 2016
I've always felt com..
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ajay K Aggarwal - Posted on May 26th, 2016
Dr. Aggarwal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Dayanand Medical College
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Ajay K Aggarwal Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ajay K Aggarwal is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bay City, TX.