Dr. Ajay M Narwani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ajay M Narwani?

My average wait us 2 to 3 hrs. I had an appt one time at 11am, signed in and they forgot about me. I complained to Narani and one of his administrative assistants moved my schedule time to 1:00, so that they wouldn't get in trouble. My last 4 visits I've waited at least 3 hours. They have problems submitting the correct information to the providers apparently. If you like to wait and get mistreated by his sraff, then this is the place for you. Narwani is a good doctor, unfortunately he has incompetent employees.

maintenance

The doctor took the time to listen to me .

Retired Viet a

Wonderful

I love Dr Narwani, I wish he was my primary care Dr too. Appreciate that he truly cares!

I had a referral to dr. Narwabi's office almoat 2 months ago. After not getting a respobse back I called the office to be told they had my records and the girl would get back to me that afternoon. I never got a call back so I called them and got the excuse she had an emergency. I called the next day and they wouldn't even tell me if she was in just that she would call me.they told me she hadn't even looked at the referral.Mibd you they had it for almost 2 months So far I am still waiting for a call A dr. Is only as good as his staff and his isb't very good from where I am sitting.

1st time patient after a bad accident

I am so thankful to Dr narwani he is willing to work with me in finding the best relief for my pain thank u

Az Best Pain Clinic

Can't get any better. 4th one over 5 years . He's best yet. Specializing in healing and fixing pain issues not just band-aid ingredients issue with more meds

School Counselor

Scariest waiting room I have ever been in. Bunch of druggies...Told me I was going to have to pee in a cup if I wanted drugs. I told them I didnt want drugs and the nurse looked at me like I was crazy. after a 45 wait I listen to mu gut and just left. This place is awful. Funny they have a 15 minute late policy...Told them that it applied to my time too-

This DR. is a quack, after having more than a dozen procedures done he asks me if I want to see a spinal surgeon, then proceeds to say, "well you don't really need one". "Maybe you should exercise ". What a waste of a medical degree.!

Best pain management doc I've been to.

Great bedside manner, he listens..and will guide you to your best options.

Best Dr. I've ever had

Best Dr. In the world! I wish he was a primary care physician too! He cares!

Narcissistic Quack

Dr Narwani is manipulative and narcissistic. He is a quack. He acts like he cares but all he cares about is money so he forces all of his patients to undergo epiderals and will not fill meds unless you have the procedure done. He had MRI done then refused to see me to tell me the results until I had completed 3 epiderals that I even didn't know why I needed. He also thinks he can determine the amount of pain you are in by the severity of damage shown on an MRI.

Dr. Ajay M Narwani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chandler, AZ.