Dr. Ajay Reddy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ajay Reddy?

An excellent, hard-to-find nowadays type of Doctor

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

Dr. Reddy has the style of old, family doctors, who get to know you and are ready to see you whenever you need them. He is not only my doctor but also my parents' (who are in their 80s). He is so patient, caring and kind with them! I am so glad that we found him because, nowadays, it is very hard to find internists who excel in both - medical ability and personal attitude. Our rating: A+

Simply the best

Posted on February 26th, 2015

Dr. Reddy is the BEST doctor I have ever had. I hesitate to share how good he and his staff are because I don't want to overload his office with patients.

Posted on December 29th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Reddy for 10 years and always have been treated with great care and respect, he has always been able to treat my illness with speed and acuracy

best family physician

Posted on August 18th, 2014

Dr Reddy has been my family physician for more then 15 years. He is truly the best and I have recommended him to all my friends. He is patient and compassionate and takes time with his patient. He never seems to be in a hurry and yet gets his job done as efficiently as possible. He listens to his patients and gives them the best medical advice. I never have to wait in his office for too long. I recommend him highly.

PHD, RN

Posted on January 26th, 2012

It is my honor to write something about Dr Reddy. By far he is the best internist and primery doctor I have ever had.He is to good to be true. He is Kind, Patiet, Panctual, knowledgeable and very very caring. I am blesed to have a doctor like him treating me and watching my health. I am a nurse and I know what I am talking about. I am hoping that he read this and know how his pt think about him. Thanks for being my doctor.

Posted on February 14th, 2011

DR Ajay Reddy MD in Rockville is one of the finest doctors in the area. I have been with him for over three years now and he has treated my neuropathy with precision, knowledge and care. He has a very nice new office in a convenient location near 270 and Montrose in Rockville, MD.

excellent service provider

Posted on August 31st, 2010

Dr. Reddy is the best physician I've stumbled across in years. He's knowledgeable and experienced - as one would expect - but also seems genuinely interested in his patients and their well-being. Usually when I speak with a new doctor, I have the strong sense that they're not listening at all. They're reviewing my chart/file while I'm speakign and seem to base all their conclusions, draw all their questions from it. Dr. Reddy, on the other hand, actually listens and responds when one talks to him. One gets the sense that it's a two-person team (the patient & Reddy) trying to resolve one's health issue. This is a rare doctor/patient interaction in my experience. Most often, I feel as if the doctor's primary or sole goal is moving me through the billing process; that he doesn't know my name or history at all and couldn't speak to me for 30 seconds if my chart were not in his hand.

AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR

Posted on May 20th, 2010

Daljit Kaur, M.D.

Posted on April 20th, 2010

Excellent doctor. Compassionate, readily available, very competant. A simple no frills office with excellent care.

In it for the right reasons

Posted on November 5th, 2009

A rare physician. Puts patients before insurance companies, does not overbook because he will spend the time needed with each individual, will respond to phone calls and follow through with gentility and patience. I have recommended Dr. Reddy to confirmed doctor haters, and they were/are thoroughly converted. He genuinely cares about the well-being of his patients, and is sincerely dedicated to his profession, not the perks.

EXCELLENT

Posted on October 26th, 2009

Dr. Reddy is always professional, personable and knowledgable. I can get an appointment easily and he treats the problem effectively, so I am feeling better in no time!

Posted on October 2nd, 2017