Dr. Ajay Sehgal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ajay Sehgal?

Posted on July 12th, 2016

Dr. Seghal is an excellent provider and communicates effectively and listens!!! He is a realist and is very honest in his findings , but is polite...

Patient

Posted on May 31st, 2016

Dr Sehgal is a very nice and informative doctor. My wife and I were happy with the appointment, the doctor and the information that he gave us. I know that not all will be happy with the doctors that they go to but we ( my wife and I ) don't go into an appointment thinking that the doctor is God and will fix all. I never thought that I would get cancer but I did

Posted on April 4th, 2016

an amazing smart doctor. very compassionate and caring. took care of my mother and my uncle few years ago. we think the world of him.

Worst Dr Ever

Posted on May 1st, 2015

This was the worst doctor ever. He doesn't care about his patients. He was very dismissive and basically doesn't care to treat anyone who has terminal cancer. He makes it clear that you are wasting his time. He even suggested using illegal drugs to help with the pain. I wouldn't recommend this guy even if he's the last doctor to go to.

Have no fear

Posted on February 6th, 2015

Being 27 and told that you need a bone marrow biopsy is a scary thing to hear. Walking into the procedure room I had a million questions racing through my mind. Counting down the minutes until he shows up to do the procedure and building with anxiety. Then he shows up and jokes with the nurse to lighten everything up. Reading Internet stories compared to the actual procedure done on myself...ridiculous. Very good doctor and nurses at this facility!!! Job well done!

Patient

Posted on January 9th, 2015

Very knowledgable caring and uplifting. U feel he knows what is best for u after visit

Spectacular Nana

Posted on October 30th, 2014

Best doctor that my mother ever had. Very professional, compassionate, well educated, caring, knowledgeable, and prompt. He provided the best care for my mother and ALWAYS kept her and our family well informed. He did EVERYTHING he could to provide her with the BEST quality of life.

Would not recommend

Posted on June 10th, 2013

Dr. Sehgal lacks compassion and does not show concern for the emotional well being of the patient or the patient's family. He does not answer questions thoroughly and is dismissive and brash when relaying sensitive information.

inspiration and hope to our family

Posted on September 19th, 2011

one of the most amazing doctors that our family has experienced. He was kind and listened. Extremely smart and honest. He helped us through our toughest time with our father.God Bless him!

Excellent

Posted on February 6th, 2009

Great doctor - will spend enough time with you so you leave the hospital feeling good. When I first went to him for my cancer, I was still shaken and slightly scared. After he answered my questions and treated me as a person not a junk bond - high risk much $$$$ (as some physicians do), I felt much better. Very smart, and still quick and smart with answers to questions for late in the day appointments. Highly recommend.

Posted on October 26th, 2017