Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ajaz Rahaman DO
Dr. Ajaz Rahaman, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Wickenburg, AZ, with other offices in Glendale, AZ and Mesa, AZ (and 7 other locations). He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Rahaman is affiliated with Maryvale Hospital Medical Center, Banner Del E Webb Hospital Medical Center Rehabilitation and Arrowhead Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ajaz Rahaman has 10 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Ajaz Rahaman has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Ajaz Rahaman has the following 4 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ajaz Rahaman - Posted on August 16th, 2010
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Rahaman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Banner Del E Webb Hospital Medical Center Rehabilitation
Banner Del E Webb Medical Center
Banner Thunderbird BHC
18 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Ajaz Rahaman Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Ajaz Rahaman's office for more information.
325 W Yavapai St Wickenburg, AZ : (520) 684-9555
5310 W Thunderbird Rd Glendale, AZ : (623) 537-9698
2204 S Dobson Rd Mesa, AZ : (480) 491-6235
811 N Tegner St Wickenburg, AZ : (928) 684-9555
9520 W Palm Ln Phoenix, AZ : (623) 556-8860
16560 N Dysart Rd Surprise, AZ : (623) 546-2294
14300 W Grnt Vly Dr Sun City West, AZ : (623) 544-3124
100 N Gila Rd Gila Bend, AZ : (928) 546-2294
14300 W Granite Valley Dr Sun City West, AZ : (623) 554-4321
3400 N Dysart Rd Avondale, AZ : (623) 583-3001
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ajaz Rahaman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wickenburg, AZ.