- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ajeet R Singhvi MD
Dr. Ajeet R Singhvi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hemet, CA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Ajeet R Singhvi has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ajeet R Singhvi has the following 10 expertise
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Abdominal Pain
- Celiac Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
Showing 5 of 5
He yelled at me and made me cry.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ajeet R Singhvi - Posted on February 5th, 2019
The doctor has literally yelled at me over the line because I mentioned I'd be late to my appointment. I had been in contact with this facility over a series of many weeks because I had been waiting for THEM to call me back about medication/transportation issues over an endoscopy procedure. (They never did and I'd have to call them back reminding them to answer my concern.) Staff would tell me "We'll call you back" after thy would speak with Dr. Signhvi and never would. This happened 3-4 times. I make my official appointment in Feb. The day of, it's raining. I make time off my 50 hour/week job. I give a courtesy call I'll be late as I'm driving. I even request if it's possible to change my appt time to 3pm (only so I know whether I have leeway/time to not rush on the road). I'm placed on hold a couple times as I speak to a receptionist. The doctor then comes on the phone ANGRY telling me where I am. Then to "turn around" because the nurse leaves at 3. I would have made it by 3, but he's not listening to me. He rudely says "turn around!" and yells at me for cancelling multiple apts! I only canceled ONE prior because his staff never called me back about using drugs! At this point, I refuse to be yelled at on the phone, treated horribly, be belittled and hang up. I teared up from the experience, at how terrible someone could treat their patient, but that final experience was probably a blessing in disguise. Having a medical procedure done by unprofessional staff is not worth the risk of finding the cure to my gastrointestinal issues. I've made a phone call to transfer my referral.
DR singhvi was very gentle and explained everything throughly
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ajeet R Singhvi - Posted on July 21st, 2018
First let me say that my appt was at 9am and I was only made to wait for approx 10 min before being taken in to the exam room. Dr Singvhi was very gentle and explained everything so I could understand what was being done as well reason why. He also took the time to answer my questions without being condescending. Everyone in his staff was also very friendly and professional, getting me in and out in a timely manner
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ajeet R Singhvi - Posted on June 20th, 2017
My Better half has been his patient for well over 20 years through all those years their has not been one real insolent that was a concern for her. Excellent care - excellent interest in the patients health interests. My wife has no plans ever leaving Dr. Sing vi practice as long as he remains in practice. Both she and i can definitely recommend him with out any hesitation. My was was really blessed when she learned of his practice. J.
Excellent caring doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ajeet R Singhvi - Posted on May 10th, 2017
Dr. Singhvi is genuinely very caring and thorough. His office staff is very helpful and they got me an appointment very fast. I was scheduled within a few days to have an exam which I had been waiting to have done for months. The wait time was worth it because I had a great experience. I would highly recommend Dr. Singhvi.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ajeet R Singhvi - Posted on April 26th, 2014
46 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Ajeet R Singhvi Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
- Aetna Whole Health PrimeCare HMO CA
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsVALLEY ENDOSCOPY CENTER, 397 N San Jacinto St, Hemet, CA
Dr. Ajeet R Singhvi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hemet, CA.