Have you seen Dr. Ajeet R Singhvi?

He yelled at me and made me cry.

The doctor has literally yelled at me over the line because I mentioned I'd be late to my appointment. I had been in contact with this facility over a series of many weeks because I had been waiting for THEM to call me back about medication/transportation issues over an endoscopy procedure. (They never did and I'd have to call them back reminding them to answer my concern.) Staff would tell me "We'll call you back" after thy would speak with Dr. Signhvi and never would. This happened 3-4 times. I make my official appointment in Feb. The day of, it's raining. I make time off my 50 hour/week job. I give a courtesy call I'll be late as I'm driving. I even request if it's possible to change my appt time to 3pm (only so I know whether I have leeway/time to not rush on the road). I'm placed on hold a couple times as I speak to a receptionist. The doctor then comes on the phone ANGRY telling me where I am. Then to "turn around" because the nurse leaves at 3. I would have made it by 3, but he's not listening to me. He rudely says "turn around!" and yells at me for cancelling multiple apts! I only canceled ONE prior because his staff never called me back about using drugs! At this point, I refuse to be yelled at on the phone, treated horribly, be belittled and hang up. I teared up from the experience, at how terrible someone could treat their patient, but that final experience was probably a blessing in disguise. Having a medical procedure done by unprofessional staff is not worth the risk of finding the cure to my gastrointestinal issues. I've made a phone call to transfer my referral.

DR singhvi was very gentle and explained everything throughly

First let me say that my appt was at 9am and I was only made to wait for approx 10 min before being taken in to the exam room. Dr Singvhi was very gentle and explained everything so I could understand what was being done as well reason why. He also took the time to answer my questions without being condescending. Everyone in his staff was also very friendly and professional, getting me in and out in a timely manner

My Better half has been his patient for well over 20 years through all those years their has not been one real insolent that was a concern for her. Excellent care - excellent interest in the patients health interests. My wife has no plans ever leaving Dr. Sing vi practice as long as he remains in practice. Both she and i can definitely recommend him with out any hesitation. My was was really blessed when she learned of his practice. J.

Excellent caring doctor

Dr. Singhvi is genuinely very caring and thorough. His office staff is very helpful and they got me an appointment very fast. I was scheduled within a few days to have an exam which I had been waiting to have done for months. The wait time was worth it because I had a great experience. I would highly recommend Dr. Singhvi.

I will never go to this dr again! I went to him for a colonoscopy was told I would be put out, didn't happen. No pain, didn't happen this procedure by this dr was extremely painful. I begged and pleaded for pain relief which fell on deaf ears. I was told to shut up I was upsetting other patients.

Dr. Ajeet R Singhvi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hemet, CA.