Dr. Ajinder Dhatt Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Ajinder Dhatt?

Mother

Posted on March 28th, 2015

I already don't approve of this Dr. my daughter is in St Joseph hospital and is being treated by Dr. Dhatt and he was not her choice. But my complaint on this Dr. is that my daughter gave her approval to disclose her patient rights to me her mother. I have called Dr. Dhatt for over 4 days have left several messages with his office and the nurses on 4th floor in the Behavioral Bldg. He has not once return my call in regards to my daughter. I am very disappointed in this Dr.and I would not recommend him to anyone. He needs his license taken away. If he cannot keep the family inform of what is going on with there loved ones under his care that he should not be a Dr. at all. God will deal with you.

I like this Doctor

Posted on October 29th, 2014

Dr. Dhatt listens to me and is open to my suggestions for medication. He has allowed me to experiment with different dosage amounts after starting me off on a minimum dosage. His pricing is reasonable, He doesn't have a fancy office and doesn't accept credit cards. He does treat me with respect and allows me a measure of control if I can present a valid argument for my desires.

See a different psychiatrist

Posted on May 8th, 2014

I had just recently moved to houston and was finishing my final Valium taper originally being addicted and stuck on 2mg Xanax a day. When I saw the doctor we acknowledged my anxiety and determined I should continue to take Xanax. I should have known then that this doctor had no experience in dealing with benzo withdrawals. After coming to him a few more times over the course of 7 months, he had prescribed me some Librium to ease the withdrawals. Just today I went to see him, having set up an appointment with him yesterday. I had reverted back to my old habits and had started taking Xanax again. I desperately needed some support and a taper program to help me get through the hellish withdrawals I was experiencing. After waiting in his office for 20 min, one of his assistants came to me and told me that the doctor had kicked me out and would not see me anymore. So, without an explanation, I was sent off. On top of that, he had lied to his assistant, stating that we had discussed my dismissal from the program on my last visit (blatant lie) Dr dhatt. Is the most unprofessional psychiatrist I have ever been to. DO NOT see this doctor under any circumstances especially if you are going through a tough time with a mental disorder. These people (psychiatrists) are supposed to be there to help us and my experience and ending results with dr dhatt just worsened my Condition. I should had never come to him to begin with and I regret every visit and dollar paid to someone who is supposed to be looking out for my well being.

Good at listening and understanding

Posted on June 11th, 2012

It's very hard for me to find a psychiatrist I like but I dont doctor shop either, anyways, he was very understanding, good listener and good at explaining the medications I was on and what to expect. I do not really like the concerta vs adderall change but don't want adderall either so hoping to fix this in next appointment.

Medication Only

Posted on October 3rd, 2010

This guy seemed only interested in writing prescription then really listening to your problems. His visits are done quickly but his billing is huge.

Posted on April 5th, 2017